The AMP technology in the email service will allow to update information in emails in real time. Recipients will also be able to use the received content — for instance, change an order — within a message directly. Now the users will be able to interact with newsletters much more efficiently using them essentially as websites.
AMP emails are easy to create: they are adaptive and can be put together from ready components offered by an open-source community.
1. Go to the playground and send any example (or make your own AMP email) into your inbox. Or just click here.
2. We'll ask you to sign in. You don't have to sign up, you can use any email account, like Gmail or Hotmail.
3. Now you can play with it on the web or in mobile apps.
To use AMP the following requirements must be met and fulfilled in future:
1. The domain that you use for mailings has a site with a logo and information about the company. The subject matter of the site corresponds to the mailings content.
2. SPF, DKIM, DMARC are set for the domain. DMARC policy is set in "blocking" mode: p=quarantine or p=reject.
3. You've been sending emails with a valid DKIM for no less than 3 months. They correspond to Mail.ru mailings rules.
4. The number of emails sent from the domain is no less than 5 000 per month (at least during 3 months).
5. Mailings have List-Unsubscribe header in the headers. You unsubscribe a user from the mailings both after clicking "Unsubscribe" icon in Mail.ru interface and after following the link in the email.
6. The domain is registered in Postmaster Mail.ru. You receive FBL for it and process the reports immediately.
Read more about the mentioned technologies in our help center.
If all these requirements are met:
1. Embed AMP part in one of your already created emails.
2. Send the address which you send emails from so we can add it in the white list. In the request indicate the contact address we can use for communication in case of issues with your mailings.
3. The email with request to use AMP must pass SPF, DKIM, DMARC check for your domain.
Use the HTML editor to compose AMP emails. The editor displays your completed solution and highlights any errors so that you can correct them right away. You can immediately put into your inbox.Open Playground